Primos Neoprene Bow Sling
Neoprene construction the Primos Bow Sling is from the manufacturer Primos to care for your camera, binoculars, etc.
The Primos® Bow Sling to protect your cams, cables and strings. As a result, your bow will keep on in top shape. The Neoprene Bow Sling is a must while the territory gets coarser. You can keep your hands free to climb on the hills or scan the territory with your binoculars. Without it, you won’t be, once you’ve tried it.
Features of Primos Neoprene Bow Sling:
- Fits all bows 28″ to 38″ ATA
- Fits all parallel limb bows
- To care for your cams, cables and strings
- Extensive shoulder strap to reduce slipping
- Obtainable in Mossy Oak® New Break-Up™ and Realtree® AP
How Primos Neoprene Bow Sling works:
Go with your hands-free with The Primos Neoprene Bow Sling. It is planned to give you the opportunity to do different things, for example, utilizing your binoculars. It is likewise useful to keep your hands allowed to navigate the troublesome landscape securely. Your bow will stay in great condition with this stylish neoprene sling since it is designed to secure your cams, strings, and cables.
Simple to install just three easy steps:
- Place a protecting cushioned cam cup above one of the cams. Secure strap to keep the cup in position.
- Stretch the bow sling.
- Make safe the second cam cup above the other cam and secure strap. Crack the buttons for added security.
- Head into the woods
Primos Neoprene Bow Sling is playing a good role to protect your camera, binoculars and so on. You can buy this product from the marketplace also through online. If you like to buy through online, you can visit amazon.com using the below link.